ALL IN ONE CALC apk
This is an extremely useful tool for India’s Life Insurance Corporation agents, as well as its clients. The Life Insurance Corporation is an investment and insurance company which has a wide range of plans. The app can be used to easily navigate these plans.
Use the app to quickly calculate premium and maturity values by entering information. The app can be used to calculate values from all of LIC’s plans from Endowment, to Moneyback, to Term and Pension Plans. As well as payments, it can be used to easily calculate late fees and revival fees.
In addition to calculations, the app has an advisory feature which asks users to enter an individual’s age, BMI and investment capabilities. Based on this, it recommends a LIC plan that best fits that particular individual; it’s super handy for advisors!
Additionally, you can send the calculations and advice to clients and customers through the app which links to popular communication apps like WhatsApp and Messages. Through the ASK LIC future, users can send direct messages to LIC to ask about the status of the policies.
Valuable features of the app include:
Calculating maturity and premium payments
Calculating late and revival fees
Advice on plans to opt for, based on each individual
Links to communication apps to provide information quickly
ALL IN ONE CALC 1.70 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
open network sockets.
access information about networks.
write to external storage.
read from external storage.
prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
In This App You can Calculate Premium and Maturity Offline. And Also Send Result with your client.
This App is Build Only For Helping Insurance Agent.
This Software (APP) is Only For Private use.
All The Information is Best Of Developer Knowledge.
Disclaimer : Premium Shown APP is Indicative and not Exact, Actual Premium May vary according to underwriting Rules Applicable. Maturity Calculation display in app is Approximate(Current rate of bonus). For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
LIC’s Bima Diamond Plan (841) is a non-linked, with-profits, limited premium payment money back type plan which offers a combination of protection and saving.This plan provides financial support for the family not only during the policy term but also beyond the policy term during the Extended Cover Period (equal to half of the policy term and beginning from the date of maturity).
• Minimum Basic Sum Assured: Rs. 1,00,000/-
• Maximum Basic Sum Assured: Rs. 5,00,000/-
• Policy Term: 16 Year OR 20 Year OR 24 Year
• Premium Paying Term: For Term 16 Year PPT 10 year
For Term 20 Year PPT 12 Year
For Term 24 Year PPT 15 year
• Minimum Entry Age: 14 years (completed)
• Maximum Entry Age:For Term 16Year – 50 Year (Nearest Birthday)
For Term 20 Year – 45 Year (Nearest Birthday)
,For Term 24 Year – 41 Year (Nearest Birthday)
•Extended Cover after Completion of Policy term. Extended Cover Period equal to half of the policy term.
• Mode of Premium Payment: Yearly, half-yearly, quarterly & monthly
LIC’s Bima Diamond Benefit Details
• On Death:
• On death during first five policy years: Sum-Assured on death
• On death after five policy years: Sum-Assured on death + Loyalty addition if any.
where Sum-Assured on death is Basic Sum-Assured,OR 10 times of Annualized Premium, OR 105%of all Premiums paid as on death, WHICHEVER IS HIGHER.
• On Survival : On survival Sum assured on Maturity + Loyalty addition if any.
• Surrendered Value: The Policy can be surrendered at any time during the policy term provided atleast three full years premiums have been paid.
• Loan : Loan Facillity is available under this plan, after payment of premiums for at least 3 full years.
• Income Tax Benefit: Premium paid under this plan is eligible for TAX rebate under section 80c.
• Maturity under this plan is free under sec 10(10D).
• Proposal Form : 300/340/360 shall be used under this plan.